Corp Members passionate about community service and national development
50% of Nigerians are below the age of 18 and they are instrumental in forming the future of Nigeria. H.O.P.E foundation seeks to prepare for the future in the present, by reaching out to the Nigerian Secondary School students.
C.I.T.Y fellows program aims to work with NYSC Corp members in partnership with various corporate organizations to train Corp members on social innovation and change. These Corp members would then go out to secondary schools to inspire, motivate and engage them to be leaders using the C.I.T.Y. curriculum.
The C.I.T.Y fellows program is a model that is designed to reach out to all Nigerian secondary school students with the C.I.T.Y curriculum, which includes;
- Personal development
- Educational excellence
- National Development Consciousness
Requirements for CITY Fellow Eligibility
To be eligible for becoming a CITY Fellow, you must meet the following requirements:
- Must be a Current serving NYSC member
- Must be between ages 20 -35.
- Must be passionate about community service, national development and impacting positive change in the lives of people.
- Should have access to good internet connectivity for the duration of the program.
- Prior leadership, volunteer, and professional experience is a plus but not mandatory.
Benefits of Being a Fellow
Here's what you stand to gain for being a CITY fellow
- Certificate of Leadership from H.O.P.E. Foundation.
- Training and development sessions and courses.
- Mentorship Sessions from seasoned professionals.
- Seed Fund to select Corpers after an application process to carry out change projects.